atlantic city in pictures

December 18, 2015



as i mentioned in this post, i had the opportunity to accompany my friend, amanda of fashion frees the soul, on a work convention in atlantic city.  we honestly always have the best time when we're together, whether it's a wine night at one of our houses or a little getaway like this one.  we are always cracking each other up!

each night, amanda makes us reservations to different restaurants so half the fun of the trip is getting dolled up each night for dinner. i love planning my outfits in advanced before going on any trip.  it's the best part of going away, even if just for a short amount of time.  for longer trips, i actually try on my outfit, take a mirror selfie of myself on my phone, and save them all under an album called "outfits".  yes, i'm that extreme!!  my sister thinks i'm crazy.  just a side note, when we were younger, and before cellphones and selfies, i used to write all my outfits down in a notebook and take my notebook with me on my trip.  a girl has to look right!!!  for this trip, i didn't have to do all that though ;)

the first night, after getting ready for the night, we realized we left the dslr in the car.  huge bummer!!!  we were only able to take a few snaps on our iphones but, it's like they say... "the best camera is the one you that's with you" ;)  the rest of the nights we were able to take pictures on the "profesh camera" as i called it in our video.  it is so amazing to have a friend that is just as into getting ready early just to allow for some photo time as you are.  let me tell you!!!




blue skirt from h&m (on clearance)
black top from joyce leslie
shoes from zara




black dress from zara
pumps are steve madden from tj maxx





white blazer from h&m (on clearance)
super old black tube top (it used to be my moms)
orange pants from zara
little black belt from h&m

(be sure to check out amanda's blog, fashionfreesthesoul.blogspot.com.  pay her a little visit and let her know i sent ya!!  and follow her on instagram @fashionfreesthesoul)

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Wow, you ladies look super stunning in all of these looks! I am swooning over your cobalt pencil skirt, so pretty! I love your makeup as well :) Thanks so much for sharing, it looks like you both had a wonderful time! Have an amazing weekend :)

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Jalisa!! We had such a great time. It's always fun to get super dolled up for some girlie time ;)

      Delete

featured post

i put a spell on you