happy easter

March 28, 2016


i hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!  we celebrated easter on sunday with my family and had such a great time.  it's always a good time when the crazies all get together ;)

we went to my mom's house and had so much delicious food!  i made lasagna, which is husband's absolute favorite!  he complains because he says i only make it once a year.  he's right, lol!  since i make the sauce from scratch, i like to let it cook for hours and it takes me all day long to make the lasagna from start to finish.  this time, i made the sauce the night before and just put everything together the next morning.  it came out just as good and i didn't have to slave in the kitchen for hours.  win-win!!

my mom was cute and gave my sister and me little gifts from the easter bunny.  she also made little "favors" for everyone else.  i totally get my creativeness from her!!  i always remember making little crafts with my mom to give as gifts to the family.  i'm so grateful that she is so crafty and puts little details into everything.  i learned from the best!

in other news, on friday husband and i did the adult thing and got our eyes checked.  we both ended up walking out of there with new glasses.  turns out we were both always tired and getting headaches for a reason.  who knew?  it feels good to be an adult...sometimes.











^^ i love my sissie poo!

tank top
blazer
pants
shoes (similar)

photography by blissfulkaos.  

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Amazing clicks and you look great. LOVE what you are wearing <3

    Studiowest Pure Passion Kajal Black review | Curious And Confused Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much!! i love wearing pastels during spring time :)

      Delete

featured post

life update: taking it slow