my sweet galentine

February 13, 2017


hello my lovelies!

i received the sweetest package from my gal pals over at charlotte russe and i just had to share with you all!  i love celebrating love and friendships.

i'm obsessed with that adorable lip bag!!  i love little novelty items like that.  and those chocolates?! junior and i may or may not have eaten half the box already.  thank you so much, maggie louise confections!

today is also junior and my dating anniversary!  which totally makes february a month of love in our household...especially with his birthday just this past saturday and valentine's day tomorrow.  it's my favorite!


happy early valentine's day my loves!!!

||  dress  ||  ears and purse c/o charlotte russe  ||

follow me here: instagram |  twitter  |  bloglovin  |  youtube  |  pinterest
photographs by blissfulkaos  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

featured post

life update: taking it slow