vintage inspired sunnies

April 03, 2017


let's talk sunnies!  i received these gorgeous sunglasses from vye eyewear and i am obsessed.  i literally died over this vintage inspired pair and could not wait to get my hands on them.

i'm so glad the weather has been so beautiful and that i've been able to wear my new sunnies!  hurray for spring!!  now let's just hope the warmer, sunny days are here to stay!

what sold me on this company of sunglasses was the fact that they offer polarized lenses for an affordable cost.  i don't know about you, but that right there was enough to make me want to try a pair.  having a polarized lens is super important if you're going to be out in the sun for extended periods of time because of it's protection against the uv rays.  but don't take my word for it, do your own research ;)

these sunnies arrived with a cute sunglasses pouch and even a lens cleaning wipe!  luxury treatment without the luxury price!  i've bought my fair share of sunglasses from many different sites and stores and have only received a case and cleansing cloth with my higher end purchases.  needless to say, i'm a fan!

i'm wearing the style on point in the matte gray tortoise and they also carry this same style in matte brown tortoise.

make sure you follow @vye.eyewear on instagram to stay up to date with all of their latest styles!!

also!  i've received some requests on my (small but growing) sunglasses collection so junior and i filmed a look book featuring all the different sunnies i own.  be on the look out for that in the next week or so ;) *edited:  see my look book here


||  sunnies c/o vye eyewear  ||

follow me here: instagram |  twitter  |  bloglovin  |  youtube  |  pinterest
photographs by blissfulkaos  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

featured post

life update: taking it slow