mellow in yellow

May 03, 2017


i'm sharing my second look from my cr it girl shopping spree.  i am beyond obsessed with this top!  i've already worn it twice ;)  once to go out for pizza with my boo and again with black jeans and black flats for a night in the city.  i should probably shoot that outfit to show you a different way of styling this top.  i love it that much!

i originally saw it in the store and loved it.  i opted not to try it on since i figured i would most likely pair it with ripped jeans and thought i wanted to style something other than jeans.  while in the fitting room trying everything on, i told my sister (who was with me while i was shopping) "you know what, grab me that yellow top that i loved.  i have to just try it on!"  i'm so glad because i loved it just as much on!  it's such a basic babydoll top and it makes any casual outfit look a little more put together and flirty!  i'm here for it ;)


||  top c/o charlotte russe  ||

follow me here: instagram |  twitter  |  bloglovin  |  youtube  |  pinterest
photographs by blissfulkaos  

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. This top is so pretty! I wish I could wear this color, but I do not have the complexion for it. You, on the other hand look amazing! Beautiful photos!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

featured post

life update: taking it slow