a little letter to ice cream

July 21, 2017


dear ice cream,
i love you so much.  thank you for always making me happy when my skies are grey.  i can always count on you to get me in a good mood.

i don't think i love a food item more than i love a vanilla soft serve on a cone with rainbow sprinkles.  like, honestly.  if i'm ever in a bad mood or having a bad day, junior will take me out for ice cream and i legit just light up and get so.  friggin.  happy.  anyone else?  ;)


||  dress c/o shein || sandals (similar)  ||
follow me here: instagram |  twitter  |  bloglovin  |  youtube  |  pinterest
photographs by blissfulkaos  

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. omg, I love this! haha!! SO true! Especially Dairy Queen Blizzards!! Ahhhhh. The S'more one is my fave.
    xxoo
    Mary
    www.BelleOnTrend.com

    ReplyDelete

featured post

i put a spell on you