hello, hello

July 14, 2017


i took an unplanned hiatus from blogging.  i just haven't been feeling it.  it happens, i suppose.

i have some fun stuff to share and update you guys on!  my mom and i threw my sister the most beautiful bridal shower this past sunday.  it was more than i could have even planned or dreamed for my sister.  i can't wait to share all the details and pictures!!  (there's a peak on my instagram).  i have been trying some new beauty products i'd like to share with you all.  hope you're into that sort of thing.  oh, and junior and i took an overnight trip to philly with some friends a few weeks back, too.  not sure if we took many pictures.  i can't even remember to be honest.  lately i've just been living and not documenting, which i love because it's so important to just be present in the moment...but i also love snapping some pics to keep as memories.  so i really need to get back into that!

can't wait to share it all ;)  until then, here are some pics we took a while ago that i haven't shared and some links to shop my outfit below.
shop my look ||  tshirt here and here  ||  black jeans here and here  ||  booties here and here  ||




follow me here: instagram |  twitter  |  bloglovin  |  youtube  |  pinterest
photographs by blissfulkaos  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

featured post

life update: taking it slow